Radiation (Neutron) Shielding Doors
We MANUFACTURE AND INSTALL customizable radiation (neutron) shielded doors to meet all types of shielding requirements. (Linear Accelerators, Gamma Knife, ACCURAY Cyber-Knife©, P.E.T., Proton Therapy, H.D.R., Cobalt, and more.)
Listed below are some of the more common types of radiation (neutron) shielded door systems available from RPP:
- Linear Accelerator Maze Neutron Doors
- Linear Accelerator Direct Shielded Neutron Doors
- ACCURAY Cyber-Knife© Radiation Shielding Doors
- H.D.R. Radiation Shielding Doors
WE CAN DO THE LEAD SHIELDING INSTALLATION FOR YOU!!
Our well seasoned installation crews have 25+ years of experience and will ensure the highest level of quality, diligence, and safety-driven project management. Our team makes safety procedures a priority for each project every step of the way.
RPP offers turn-key solutions for all radiation shielding projects! We have structural engineers to assist in all your structural specification requirements and licensed medical physicists to assist in any shielding requirements. RPP can assist you with all your installation, regulation, and customization requirements.
LET’S GET STARTED. WE’LL MAKE IT A SEAMLESS AND HASSEL-FREE PROCESS! 1-888-RING-RPP or Contact us for pricing.
Find out about our swinging radiation shielding door (neutron door) systems.
Find out about our sliding radiation shielding door (neutron door) systems.
- Safety: multiple safety devices and back up safety devices offered with all radiation (neutron) shielded doors
- Convenience: all radiation (neutron) shielded doors, and the installation thereof, are completed with the utmost attention to the client’s and patient’s convenience
- Versatility: every RPP radiation (neutron) shielded door is completely customizable to meet the client’s exact requirements (size, swing or slider, install method, etc…)
- Upgradeability: all radiation (neutron) shielded doors can be manufactured to offer extra door space and additional strength to easily accommodate an upgrade with minimal cost to the client
- Patient Throughput: RPP Strives to achieve maximum patient throughput without sacrificing safety (partial open feature offers staff reduced waiting times)
- Longevity: RPP’s custom designed radiation (neutron) shielded door frames are designed to achieve superior longevity. Our unique gusset/dowel system used in conjunction with the bent steel reinforcement, ensures a perfect marriage between both hinges, even after years of heavy usage. Click here for further details.
Most common types of neutron door systems are either a Direct Shield or Maze Design. RPP offers both and can work with you to determine the best system for your safety and spatial requirements.