Glass X-Ray Barriers
When mobile shielding is required, Radiation Protection Products has cost-effective, mobile x-ray barriers available for your specifications, and can produce them expediently to meet your deadlines. We can custom manufacture an x-ray barrier to meet your design specifications.
Read an example case study where we custom created a leaded glass window to meet a medical center's needs.
Glass X-Ray Barrier Features:
- 16 Gauge Steel Frame for Strength
- Heavy Duty Casters
- Made from hardwood with birch and oak faces. Can be stained or painted per request.
- Also available with Wilsonart® laminate for a contemporary look with low maintenance.
- Window frames are made from hardwood to match finish.
- Available with our standard leaded glass or our newly designed X-RAY SAFETY GLASS.
- 12" x 12" to 24" x 36" (3' x 7') Screen
- 12" x 12" to 36" x 36" (4' x 7') Screen
* 12" x 12" Leaded X-Ray Glass shown above